Chakra is a spiritual system existing in human being contributing to the improvement of consciousness purification and intelligence that enables a person to live better life. The development of chakras in the body will help the body to absorb and catch the meaning of anything learned. Chakra constitutes part of energy that shapes like transparent lotus and it is an entrance and exit for the energy into and out of the body and becomes the controlling center of human energy and consciousness. When a person passes away, the chakra will be destroyed and no energy remains in the dead body. Chakra is formed by the meeting of energy pulses and it is a meeting center of all energy pulses or the encounter center of the consciousness nerves tract.
The energy pulses are the nerves existing in the energy body. The pulse vessels connect one chakra to another. There are two (2) major pulse vessels, i.e. ida-pingala and sushumna as the major routes of nerves.
Can Chakra be Damaged?
Chakra can be damaged owing to any negative things conducted by human beings, error of consciousness or evils due to being allied with the devils and because of any negative auras. The defect of chakra is characterized by cracked or crumbled petal or commonly called chakra leak.
The impacts of the defect of chakra is decreasing self-purification and if this frequently happens without any remedy, a person will be getting difficult to perform self-purification. Remedying the defect can be done by purifying the chakra. Self-purification of one’s self will improve the stability and progress of his/her chakra. Moreover, good progress of kundalini will enable the chakra to have good progress as well, so kundalini is the base (foundation) of anything.
The development of chakra is actually one of foundations of self-control. And it is human’s consciousness that determine the self-control.
In human, there are 7 (seven) major chakras and hundreds of minor chakras. The seven major chakras include: base chakra, sex chakra, navel chakra, heart chakra, throat chakra, chakra ajna/third eye chakra, crown chakra.
The functions of the chakras above are:
- as the entrance-exit center of energy into and out of the body;
- as bases of purification and obtaining spiritual power/spiritual energy; as the center of consciousness–controller;
- influencing and organizing body metabolism;
- organizing and influencing the nervous systems in body; organizing and influencing the gland systems in body;
- organizing and influencing aura. Aura is crystallized or solid energy in the body.
In addition to the seven major chakras and hundreds of minor chakras, the human body has also another chakra, which is called divine chakra.
Base chakra is located at the tip of coccyx and it shapes like a transparent lotus dominantly in red with 4 (four) lotus petals reflecting the number of energy pulses that unite at the base chakra. There are 4 energy pulses. This chakra belongs to soil element with some functions as follows:
- providing energy to the whole body; as the center of body vitality;
- influencing the endurance of life and of the self;
- as a foundation of the progress of chakras existing in human body.
This chakra is located at the genital area shaping like a transparent lotus dominantly in orange. It has 6 petals reflecting the number of energy pulses uniting at the sex chakra, totaling 6 energy pulses. Sex chakra belongs to water element. It functions as follows:
- as the center of low level and physical creative energy; influencing sexual organs;
- it relates to the desires or the control of desires.
Navel chakra is located at the navel area shaping like a transparent lotus flower dominantly in yellow. It has ten (10) flower petals reflecting the number of energy pulses encountering at the navel chakra, totaling 10 energy pulses. This chakra belongs to fire element. Its functions are as follows:
- organizing food digestion;
- as the center of emotion.
Heart chakra is located at the middle part of chest and it shapes like a transparent lotus flower dominantly in green and pink with 12 flower petals reflecting the number of energy pulses encountering in this chakra. This chakra belongs to air element with its functions as the following:
- performing blood circulation system;
- influencing heart, lungs, and thymus gland;
- as the center of love;
- Emotional direction or any attachment to anything that binds.
Throat chakra is located at the base of throat and shapes like a transparent lotus flower dominantly in blue. This chakra has 16 flower petals reflecting the number of energy pulses encountering in this chakra, totaling 16 (sixteen) energy pulses. Throat chakra belongs to space element and functions as follows:
- influencing throat and thyroid gland; influencing lymph gland;
- as the center of communication/relationship with others;
- it relates to what is elicited or conducted by the human him-/her-self.
Ajna Chakra/Third Eye Chakra
Ajna Chakra is also called third eye chakra located at a spot between 2 (two) eyebrows. It shapes like a transparent lotus flower dominantly in purple, with 2 (two) flower petals reflecting the number of energy pulses encountering in the Ajna Chakra, totaling 2 (two) energy pulses. This chakra belongs to the creation element with its functions as follows:
- organizing endocrine gland; organizing all major chakras ;
- as the center of cosmic consciousness;
- it can help to improve the levels of holiness/sacredness and consciousness.
Crown chakra is also called nucleus/core chakra and located at the top of head. It shapes like a transparent lotus flower dominantly in white and gold. Crown chakra has total 1000 flower petals reflecting the number of energy pulses encountering in the chakra, totaling 1000 energy pulses. It belongs to Divinity element and functions as follows:
- influencing brain and pineal gland;
- as the center of divine consciousness ;
- directly relating to all chakras;
- perfection of everything, helping the self to detach from the imprisonment of worldly attachment. It helps self-purification.
But all the chakras are only the aids and since human beings are born with free wills so that the chakras will not absolutely assist human beings to reach self-enlightenment completely. Thus, what should to do is developing the existing chakras and using the knowledge as the basis of any conducts and believing in God the Almighty and when a human has reached the highest level of purification, it means that he/she has detached from the worldly wills.
What is Consciousness?
Consciousness is a condition where a person is able to differentiate what is good and what is bad using his/her complete knowledge, i.e. the worldly knowledge and spiritual knowledge. When the person has reached such condition, it can be said that he/she has reach a perfect wisdom.
In the super conscious condition, the self can experience its presence in another dimension as intended, for example if the self is in the ether dimension, it will experience such dimension; and it is this condition that is called ether condition.
What is super conscious condition?
Super conscious is a condition where we will for the first time know truth and untruth without any disturbance of the worldly bindings.