Reiki is a Japanese word meaning Universal Life Energy. This is the energy which is all around us. Reiki simply taps into to this and channels it through our body to create balance. We can all access Reiki. It is not a unique gift for certain people. We all have Reiki and we can all use it. We are all born with it. It is part of us. Some use this universal energy and use it all the time in their daily lives. It is just a natural part of them while others have unfortunately lost their ability to use and awareness of this energy. This can happen as we grow from childhood to adulthood. A lot of the time our emotional baggage gets in the way and our channels become cluttered with past experiences, traumas, stress and negativity.
Reiki is a healing method that heals on all different levels of being: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. It helps clear energy blocks that lead to illness, balances the body’s aura and aids the body in healing itself. It is also a spiritual practice that can lead to personal growth and a deeper feeling of spiritual connection.
The Positive Effects of Reiki on the Human Body
- Works on personal feelings, helping people get over negative experiences from their lives and coping with unexpected or unpleasant situations from their lives. People with depressions, anxieties or suffering from stress can see dramatic improvements of their conditions after the Reiki sessions.
- Works on the digestive system and enhances the benefic effects of every thing an individual ingests, from food and water to medicines and curative herbs. Thus, it can be successfully used as a complementary therapy for those already taking medicine, but at the same time it is great for maintain the individual’s health in good parameters.
- Promotes health, positive thoughts and relaxation. The principles of Reiki rely on positive thinking, thus a peace of mind and relaxation is induced to the individual. By removing negative energy and promoting a sense of peace, the healing process will be easier and shorter, regardless of the illness or disease from which the individual suffers.
- Cleans the body of all toxins. Because it acts on the entire body, it is one of the few complete detox programs one can follow. In addition to that it does not involve refraining from food or any other type of activity. Yet, negative thoughts need to be banned from the individual’s mind as they may have a negative impact upon the therapy.
- Increases the body’s ability to heal itself. Normally, the body has a defense system which functions good as long as the Ki flow is not interrupted. When the Ki is no longer able to flow through the body, illnesses and diseases can appear. Reiki stimulates the flow of positive energy, thus enabling the body to heal itself and fight the external and internal attacks more effectively.
In level 1, the emphasis is on self healing. You are given an empowerment to help you remember that you are and always have been reiki. You are taught the five principles (For today only, anger not worry not. Be grateful and humble. Do your work with appreciation. Be kind to all.) to assist you in keeping mindfulness and setting the intent. You are taught hand positions so that you can treat self and others.
In the level 2, you are taught the reiki symbols, emotional healing, distance healing and you receive another attunement.
In the level 3 (Master), you are taught the reiki master symbol (Dai Ko Mio), what it means, given a third empowerment, and taught to attune others.
Learn Reiki Online is both cheaper and easier than face-to-face classes, and many prominent masters of reiki methods recommend this path for those who cannot make the effort required by reiki master hood. An online reiki course certifies a practitioner to be able to offer reiki-based treatments to other people as well, provided a reiki learner ascends to the required level.
Keywords: how to do reiki, how to learn reiki, learn reiki at home, learn reiki healing, learn reiki online, learn reiki pdf, learn reiki step by step, where to learn reiki