Vajra Tummo Reiki or VTR is a variation of Reiki whose roots come from the esoteric Ancient Tibetan systems.
The earliest form of VTR is the tradition called Vajra gTummo.
Vajra means “ Thunder”
The word represents the energy from knowledge which has brightness
gTummo or Tummo means “Holy Fire”
Mostly, this gTummo or Tummo also known as “Kundalini”, is part of a Yoga t radition known as “ The Six Yogas Of Naropa”.
Reiki means “Universal Life-Force Energy”
The word represents the universal life force accessed to assist healing.
Vajra in this VTR is different from Vajra in gTummo because the meaning of these two words are very different. In gTummo, Vajra is the Highest Level or rank in gTummo. While in VTR, Vajra means we have accessed Vajra gTummo Energy. Vajra gTummo itself should be learnt separately and through an initiation or attunement process called “Anchor”.
Technically, Vajra gTummo energy consists of gTummo energy with Vajra energy. Both of these energies can be activated / used together or separately.
The VTR Energy and System
In the Vajra gTummo tradition, we did not learn about Symbols, but in the developing process, to get more practice, and as Vajra gTummo became a new Reiki tradition, we adopted the Reiki System with the symbols of Reiki & Tibetan Esoteric Symbols. It became known as Vajra Tummo Reiki.
Levels of Vajra Tummo Reiki :
Vajra Tummo Reiki 1
- 1st Vajra Energy
Vajra Tummo Reiki 2
- 2nd Vajra Energy
- Kundalini Awakening to Navel Chakra / Manipura Chakra.
- Get the initiation to use symbol : Chokurei Seiheiki Honshazeshonen
Vajra Tummo Reiki 3
- Vajra Energy
- Kundalini Awakening to Heart Chakra / Anahata Chakra.
- Get the initiation to use symbol : Tibetan Daikomio (Tummo), Fire Serpent
Vajra Tummo Reiki 4
- Vajra Master Energy
- Kundalini Awakening to Crown Chakra /Sahasrara Chakra.
- Get the initiation to use symbol : Vajra Tibetan OM Usui Daikomio Tibetan Hung, Raku
Please read disclaimer before order.