Reiki is a gentle, hands-on ancient therapy that connects us to the universal life force energy that science confirms surrounds every person and every other living thing. A Reiki practitioner is not a healer per se, but is trained to be able to channel this energy to those in need through the use of his or her hands.
Reiki therapy is probably the most gentle and pleasant way that people came across, but within those soothing and pleasant system, a very powerful healing system is actually working on. Reiki therapy is a simple procedure which can be taken in action for heal of any illness. It may be used to give relax your mind, body and heal problems of body like pain in head and many others. A question frequently asked about Reiki therapy that does it contain any risk. The answer is no. The patients went for curing depicted Reiki Therapy as the sense of well-being after a session of therapy. One thing Reiki therapy patients should remember that this therapy works in blend with western medicine and other health practices. This therapy is specially designed to recover the patient from obstruction of energy.
During the treatment you may feel a tingling session, along with hot or cold regions. Some people feel nothing. Do not worry, it does not mean that the energy is not working, it is merely the way different people respond to their individual sessions.
For those who wish to practice the Reiki therapy, you should study and undergo training from a master of Reiki. Reiki levels:
- Reiki Level I usually learn the basic hand positions and they can perform the direct healing over the others.
- Reiki Level II introduce you to three of the four Reiki symbols. You will also learn how to make each of these symbols work. A Reiki Level Two practitioner may be able to start healing at a distance.
- Reiki Level III. For those who wish to teach Reiki. However applying for a Master Level requires a very high level of Personal Mastery where the person must be a regular practitioner of Reiki and extreme proficiency in the techniques of the Third Level. Notes for teaching are also given at this stage and open the portal to channeling greater amounts of Reiki energy, attunement and also activating, directing and balancing energy. This is not a mere level but a way of life and is a privileged level that is available only by interview of the candidate. This level is a huge step up regarding wisdom and inner transformation and the way of the ascetic.
Benefits of Reiki
- Makes your body stress free.
- Helps to decrease the symptoms of arthritis.
- Increases the resistance to various diseases.
- Helps your body get into balance.
- Exceeds the chances of healing.
- Helps in decreasing severe pain.
- Energizes your body.
- Puts you in a condition of peace and harmony.
- Relaxes you both mentally and physically.
- Helps you to relax and feel better.
Reiki can work together harmoniously with the modern medicine method. Reiki therapy can be applied to anybody, regardless of their faiths and beliefs. Religion and faiths do not affect reiki process in any way, even though some religious practitioner or patients will experience some kind of ‘close to God’ feeling, but Reiki is for everyone.
Keywords: energy healing therapy, energy therapy, healing therapy, reiki complementary therapy, reiki holistic therapy, reiki therapy benefits, reiki therapy for pain, reiki therapy near me, what is reiki therapy